This is a bold, sculptural brooch. Its elegant organic form is a contemporary spin on a classic design. It features an integral pin and catch. Give the Forget-me-Knot brooch as a gift for a special occasion – a birthday, an anniversary, Christmas, a major life milestone.
- There are two colour options to choose from – part gold plated with 24 carat yellow gold, or straightforward silver.
- Hand-hammered from recycled Sterling silver by the process of anticlastic raising. It is formed from a single piece of silver sheet, including the fastening.
- The brooch measures about 3.5cm x 5cm.
- Made at my Hove workspace.
- If you would like your order gift wrapped free of charge, please contact me via the form on the contact page.
The fact that the Forget-me-Knot brooch is made from sheet metal by anticlastic raising makes it much lighter than its appearance might lead you to believe. The hammered texture, glittering edges and subtle finish complement the sinuous lines and add to the drama of the piece. Either colour-way can be teamed with a jacket or coat to glamorous effect.
Because they are handmade, no two brooches will be exactly alike.
I send all my orders within the UK out by Royal Mail Special Delivery, a tracked service, at no extra cost to you. I aim to send in stock items within 5 working days; items made to order take 2-4 weeks. Upon despatch I will email you with the tracking number. For customers outside the UK, I will pay the postage but the buyer will be responsible for any fees, duties or taxes which may be levied for delivery.
If there is anything else you would like to know about this piece or any of my jewellery, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.