A pair of heart-shaped studs hammered by hand from recycled Sterling ecosilver. These simple, understated earrings feature an unusual curved design which tucks below the earlobe. Available in gold vermeil or plain silver, these stylised hearts would make a delightful present for Valentine's Day, an anniversary or any occasion.
- Available in two colours, plain silver or luxurious 24ct gold vermeil.
- Fastened at the back with a Sterling silver butterfly.
- Each stud measures about 1cm x 1.5cm.
- Light and comfortable in wear.
- Handmade in my Hove workshop.
- Each pair is unique due to the hand-making process.
Whether you prefer rich gold vermeil or elegant silver, these graceful earrings can be worn for any occasion and in any context, formal or informal. Wear them for a big night out, or just to make yourself feel a little more special. The curve, so characteristic of anticlastic raising, gently continues underneath the earlobe while the satin-matte texture gives a rich soft lustre.
The gold vermeil studs will never need cleaning. The silver ones can be kept tarnish-free by means of this simple, environmentally conscious method.
All orders will be sent out by Royal Mail Special Delivery at no additional charge. I only post to UK addresses.
Please email me at email@example.com if there's anything further you need to know.