A bold knot-shaped pendant in recycled ecosilver, this statement necklace comes in plain silver, part gold plated or gold vermeil, and two sizes, standard or small. This is unique jewellery for a dramatic look, a sculptural pendant which will attract attention. Perfect for that special occasion.
- Comes in two sizes, standard (c. 4.5cm x 3cm) and small (c. 1.8cm x 1.5cm).
- A choice of three colours, elegant plain silver, striking silver with 24 carat yellow gold plating or luxurious all-over gold vermeil (small size only).
- Choose from three chain lengths to fit all.
- Made by hand in my Hove workshop.
- Despatched by Special Delivery (I only post to the UK).
This was the first piece in my Forget-me-Knot collection. Originally I saw it as a technical challenge: anticlastic raising is all about curves and twists, but could I actually thread the metal through itself? As it turned out I could, and moreover I liked the result. You won’t see anything quite like this pendant on the high street. Its bold appearance belies its slight, easily worn weight, made possible because of its anticlastic structure, which makes it light but strong.
The Forget-me-Knot pendant is a perfect gift for someone who likes to make an impact. The choice of three chain lengths ensures it can be worn by anyone. The lobster clip is easy to do up and undo. It is best cleaned by this method which protects the satin-matte finish and prevents repeated cleaning with cloths from making it shiny, as well as avoiding harsh chemicals.
As this is a handmade item, no two are exactly the same.
I aim to post in stock items within 5 working days of an order being placed; items made to order take 2-4 weeks. I do not charge for postage.
I can be contacted at email@example.com.