This elegant, sculptural pendant with its sinuous, organic lines and timeless design is wearable art for a special occasion. As bridal or evening wear it will add a note of restrained elegance to your ensemble. Inspired by the rhythms of nature, it hints at Art Nouveau whilst being entirely contemporary.
- Made from 100% recycled Sterling silver.
- Light, strong and easy to wear.
- Hangs from a Sterling silver snake chain in a choice of three lengths - 16"/40cm; 18"/45cm;; and 20"/50cm to fit everyone.
- Measures 5cm/2" long by 2.3cm/1" wide.
- Features a hammered texture and satin-matte finish.
- Made at my workshop in Hove.
- If you would like your order gift-wrapped free of charge, please contact me via the form on the contact page.
This pendant is inspired partly by the technique of anticlastic raising by which it is made, which lends itself to curving, twisting organic forms; and partly by the sea past which I cycle most days along Brighton and Hove seafront on the way to my studio. The repeated S-shape evokes the succession of waves meeting the shore, while the hammered texture suggests the cross-ripples as each wave dies and retreats.
This pendant would make a wonderful gift for a life milestone, anniversary or landmark birthday.
The pendant can be kept looking its best by this eco-friendly method. It belongs to the same collection as my Ripple brooch and Ripple triple studs, and would look lovely with either.
I post within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, a tracked service, at no extra cost. For customers outside the UK, I will pay the first £5.00 of postage but the buyer will be responsible for the balance and any fees or taxes which may be levied for delivery. I aim to post in-stock items within 5 days; items made to order may take up to 2-4 weeks.
I always love to hear from you, so if you have any questions or concerns about this or any other piece of my jewellery, don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.