Whorl Plume Pendant
This is a delicate silver pendant whose organic design hints at Art Nouveau or even Goth style. It’s a statement piece, special occasion jewellery which would make a perfect gift for a life milestone, major birthday or anniversary. Its silky finish and elegant lines render it eye-catching yet tasteful.
- Made from Sterling silver.
- Hand-hammered by the process of anticlastic raising [LINK], which makes it light but strong.
- Consists of seven individual, independently-moving units strung symmetrically on a length of Sterling silver snake chain.
- The chain measures 45cm/18”, including the handmade hook-and-loop fastening.
- This is a one-off piece. The chain is integral to the design, and cannot be removed. The length cannot be adjusted.
- The pendant measures roughly 5cm wide by 2cm deep.
- Designed and made by me at my Hove studio.
The Whorl Plume pendant would make a striking accent to a bridal ensemble or evening-wear. It is light and comfortable to wear, yet stylish enough for the most special occasion.
Click here [LINK] for a simple, eco-friendly way to keep the pendant looking its best.
I send out all orders by tracked services – Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK, Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed to other countries. I don’t charge postage but overseas customers will be responsible for any duties, taxes or additional delivery charges which might be imposed. I will send an email with the tracking details as soon as the item is posted.
If there’s anything else you would like to ask about this or any other item of my jewellery, please don’t hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org [LINK to contact page?]