A pair of heart-shaped studs hammered by hand from recycled Sterling ecosilver. These simple, understated earrings feature an unusual curved design which tucks below the earlobe. Available plated with gold or plain silver, these stylised hearts would make a delightful present for Mother's Day, an anniversary or any occasion.
- Available in two colours, plain silver or luxurious 24ct gold vermeil.
- Fastened at the back with a Sterling silver butterfly.
- Each stud measures about 1cm x 1.5cm.
- Light and comfortable in wear.
- Handmade in my Hove workshop.
- Each pair is unique due to the hand-making process.
- Due to the cost of international postage I will not accept overseas order for these earrings.
Whether you prefer rich gold vermeil or elegant silver, these graceful earrings can be worn for any occasion and in any context, formal or informal. Wear them for a big night out, or just to make yourself feel a little more special. The curve, so characteristic of anticlastic raising, gently continues underneath the earlobe while the satin-matte texture gives a rich soft lustre.
Whether you choose gold vermeil or silver, the studs can be kept tarnish-free by means of this simple, environmentally conscious method.
All UK orders will be sent out by Royal Mail Special Delivery at no additional charge. After posting I will email you with the tracking information. Due to the prohibitive cost of posting overseas I will not accept orders for these earrings or for any item below £100 in price. I aim to post within 5 days when the item is in stock; pieces made to order may take 2-4 weeks.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if there's anything further you would like to know.