These lightweight studs are made by hand from recycled Sterling silver. Their sleek contemporary design is chic enough for "dressing up" and unfussy enough for everyday. Whether in gold vermeil or silver, their organic curves are something slightly out of the ordinary. A complement to your understated yet elegant look.
- Offered in two colours, richly gold plated or simple silver.
- Secured at the back with a Sterling silver butterfly fastening.
- Each individual stud measures roughly 0.9cm x 0.9cm.
- Plated with yellow gold.
- Produced by me in Hove.
- If you would like your order gift-wrapped free of charge, please contact me via the form on the contact page.
- Due to the high cost of international postage I am unable to accept orders for these earrings.
These charming, organically-styled, horseshoe-shaped stud earrings curl snugly underneath the earlobe. Their simple, delicate design and attractive satin-matte surface make them suitable for all settings and occasions. They are comfortable enough to be worn all day - you can just put them in and forget about them.
Give the Whorl studs as a Christmas or birthday present, or treat yourself to a little luxury. The gold-plated ones may need cleaning if the underlying silver becomes tarnished; they and the silver ones can be kept looking their best by this simple environmentally-conscious method. As the earrings are made by hand, not mass-produced, no two are quite alike.
Your order will be sent out by Royal Mail Special Delivery at no extra cost to you (UK addresses only). Sadly, due to the prohibitive cost of international postage I cannot accept overseas orders for these earrings or for any item below £100.
I aim to despatch in stock items within 5 working days and made to order items in 2-4 weeks.
I am happy to answer any further questions you may have. Please email me at email@example.com.