Ripple single studs
These simple, delicate earrings with their hammered texture and elegant twist are lightweight and easy to wear. Their organic design is contemporary yet timeless. They would be ideal wear for a bridesmaid to a bride who is wearing my Ripple triple studs, and a great "thank you" gift for her.
- Made from recycled ecosilver.
- Each stud measures 2cm x 0.3cm.
- Fastened with a Sterling silver post and butterfly.
- From the same collection as my Ripple pendant, Ripple brooch, Ripple triple studs and Ripple triple drop earrings.
- Worn horizontally, with the upsweep following the outer curve of the ear.
- Made in my Hove workshop.
- Due to the high cost of international postage, I cannot accept overseas orders for these earrings.
Made by the hammer process of anticlastic raising, the studs are strong but light enough for everyday wear and chic enough for a dressy occasion. They are comfortable enough to wear all day. They are fresh yet sophisticated enough for wearers of any age, and would make a lovely birthday or Christmas gift.
You can keep them looking spruce with this simple method which avoids harsh chemical cleaners and protects the satin-matte finish.
I post all my UK orders by Royal Mail Special Delivery, a tracked service, free of charge. I am sorry but I cannot accept overseas orders for these earrings or for any item under £100 in price due to the prohibitive cost of international postage. I will send the tracking information as soon as the order is sent.
I always like to hear from you, so if you have any further questions about the studs or any of my jewellery, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.