This is a pair of delicate, curly handmade stud earrings in recycled Sterling silver, in a choice of colours, gold vermeil or plain silver, with a satin-matte finish. These lightweight earrings are comfortable to wear and their unusual organic design will appeal to anyone wanting a different look.
- Available in plain silver, or thickly plated with 24 carat yellow gold.
- Each earring measures about 1.8cm in length.
- Produced by me in my Hove workshop.
- Posted within the UK at no additional charge by Royal Mail Special Delivery.
- Due to the high cost of international postage I cannot accept overseas orders for these earrings.
- If you would like your order gift-wrapped free of charge, please contact me via the form on the contact page.
These graceful little stud earrings are so comfortable to wear that you can forget you have them on. They will tastefully complement any outfit, from the dressiest to the most casual. Their styling is elegant but spare and unfussy. They would make a perfect gift for someone looking for something a bit different to complete their look.
The studs fasten at the back with a Sterling silver butterfly. They are hand-hammered by a technique called anticlastic raising, which produces light, strong forms. No two pairs are exactly the same as a result of the handmaking process, which means you can be sure that yours are quite unique!
The gold vermeil studs may need cleaning if the silver underneath becomes tarnished. For an environmentally friendly method of cleaning them and the silver studs, click here.
I will email you with the tracking number as soon as I have sent the order. Regrettably, the high cost of international postage means that I cannot accept overseas orders for these earrings or for any item under £100.
I normally aim to send in stock items within 5 working days of the order being placed, and made to order items within 2-4 weeks.
If there is anything you would like to ask about, please email me at email@example.com.