Whorl Drop earrings
These simple, unfussy drop earrings with their classic, organic curling design are light, comfortable and perfect for everyday wear – you can keep them in all day. They team well with smart office clothes, more relaxed leisure outfits or your glad rags for a chic, contemporary look.
- Made from recycled sterling silver.
- They hang from handmade wires of hardened Argentium silver.
- Each earring measures roughly 1.2cm x 1.3cm and hangs about 2.5cm below the ear (as this is a handmade product there will be slight variations in dimensions).
- They are made using the hammer technique of anticlastic raising which produces light, strong structures from sheet metal.
- They can be kept looking fresh by this simple method of cleaning.
- Designed and made by me in Hove.
These charming earrings are stylistically related to my Whorl studs and would look good worn with my Ribbon or Simple heart pendants. Their subtle hammered texture and non-reflective finish help create an impression of understated elegance. They would make a lovely gift, whether for Christmas or a birthday, or a thank-you for a bridesmaid or a friend.
All my orders are sent free of charge by tracked services – Royal Mail Special Delivery within the UK and Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed outside this country. Non-UK customers will be responsible for meeting any additional taxes, duties or delivery costs. I will email you with the tracking details as soon as I have posted your order.