This delicate pendant consists of a narrow strip of recycled sterling silver, hand hammered to wrap around itself in an irregular coiled cone. It comes in two colours, gold vermeil or plain silver. Its stylish, easy to wear modern design can be dressed up or down for any occasion.
- Available in two colour-ways, understated plain silver or eye-catching gold vermeil.
- The gold vermeil version is thickly plated with yellow gold.
- Measures about 1.2cm x 1cm x 1cm.
- A choice of three chain lengths, 16”/40cm, 18”/45cm or 20”/50cm.
- Handmade by me in Hove.
- Posted within the UK by Special Delivery.
- Due to the high cost of international postage I will not accept overseas orders for this pendant.
This delightful little pendant is light but strong, thanks to the technique of anticlastic raising. Its sophisticated satin-matte finish and simple design will appeal to the style-conscious. This is a piece which I find very satisfying. The principle is simple but the result very attractive. It is chic enough for evening-wear and unfussy enough for everyday.
The pendant hangs from a sterling silver snake chain with a lobster catch. The gold vermeil version will never need cleaning. It can be cleaned using aluminium foil, bicarbonate of soda and hot water – an alternative to harsh chemicals which will not damage the delicate surface.
My aim is to send in stock items within 5 working days of an order being placed; made to order items take longer, 2-4 weeks. I send all my UK orders out by Special Delivery. After posting I will email you with the tracking number. I am sorry but I cannot accept overseas orders for this pendant or for any item under £100 in price as the high cost of international postage means they would not be cost effective.
I can always be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to ask about anything.