Terms and Conditions
By using this site you are acknowledging that you have read and agree with the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be changed or added to at any time.
Payment Anne V Massey uses Paypal, a well known and secure online payment method. You do not have to have a Paypal account to shop here; you can use a credit or debit card and Paypal will process the payment. Once payment has been authorised, Anne will send you an email confirming your order. She also uses Shopify payments which accepts major debit and credit cards (inclucing Visa Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Discover and Diners Club) as well as Apple Pay and Google Pay. Your full card details are never visible to Anne.
Delivery times Many items are held in stock but much of the jewellery is made to order. If an item is in stock it will be dispatched as soon as possible, usually within 5 working days of placing the order and often the next day. Items which need to be made to order will be delivered in 2-4 weeks. Any time or date stated for delivery is an estimate only. If you require an item urgently for a special date or event please contact Anne and she'll try her best to accommodate your requirements.
Cancellation Orders for stock items can be cancelled any time before dispatch but you must inform Anne in writing by email or letter. Please note that orders for goods which have been specially commissioned, customised or personalised to order cannot be cancelled.
Returns, refunds and exchange of goods
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return unworn items within 14 days of delivery, in their original packaging, with proof of purchase. You can exchange the goods to the full value of purchase, or alternatively you can receive a refund.
- You are responsible for the safe return of the jewellery. Anne recommends that you use an insured delivery service such as Royal Mail Special Delivery, with a sufficiently high level of insurance to cover the full value of the goods. This is because Anne cannot be held responsible for any items lost in transit.
- Specially commissioned or personalized goods cannot be exchanged unless they are agreed to be faulty.
- Items offered at a reduced price such as sale goods cannot be returned.
- Any item which is returned in a damaged or faulty condition which is not Anne’s fault may receive only a partial refund.
- Goods posted back more than 14 days after delivery may receive only a partial refund.
- If your goods arrive faulty, damaged or are not what you ordered you must inform Anne within 14 days of delivery and she will help you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Wilful, malicious damage or negligence will void any rights you have to take advantage of the refund or exchange policies. Goods which are thought to be faulty after this time will be treated case by case. Please contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the problem.
- In the event that goods are agreed to be faulty or damaged as a result of our error Anne will reimburse the cost of posting them back to her and the goods will be replaced or a full refund given. As above, Anne cannot be held responsible for items lost in transit.
- If you wish to return an item, please email Anne at email@example.com with the following information:
- Name, proof of purchase (such as a confirmation email from Anne), details of the item of jewellery that you are returning and also your reasons for the return. All items must be returned in the original unused condition that they were received, in the original packaging. Please attach a photo of the goods as they are before despatch as this may help to establish fault (or otherwise) in the event that the goods arrive damaged.
- Once your returned item has been received and inspected, Anne will notify you by email of whether your refund has been approved or rejected. Subject to approval, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 3 days.
- To arrange a return please email Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details, name, address, details of the product, the reason for return and whether you require a refund or replacement.
- If a customs declaration form is required, please mark the goods as a 'Returned Item' so that no additional customs fees are incurred. In the event that an item is incorrectly marked and a customs fee is incurred, this may be passed onto you. This may also result in the returns process taking longer than usual.
- It is strongly recommended that you return items by registered mail (with sufficient insurance to cover the value of the item being returned). Please ensure you have adequate insurance cover particularly when returning high-value products. Goods lost or damaged in transport are the responsibility of the sender.
- Please note that return postage will not be refunded.
Description of goods Every effort has been made to ensure all images are a true representation of the finished product but due to the handmade nature of Anne’s jewellery, slight variations may occur between pieces. Please note that colours and images may vary depending on the monitor and browser you are using. Images may not be actual size. Please refer to the individual product dimensions provided for the actual size of each piece.