Cornucopia long studs
These long helical studs with their graceful tapering curves are sculpture for your ears. This is real special event, statement jewellery. With their bold yet tasteful organic styling and their silky hammered surface and burnished edges, they will complement your most glamorous or formal choice of apparel.
- Handmade at my studio in Hove.
- Available in two colours, silver all over or plated on the inside surface only with lustrous 24 carat yellow gold.
- Each stud measures about 4.5cm in length by about 0.7cm at maximum width.
- Fastened at the back with a Sterling silver butterfly.
- If you would like your order gift wrapped free of charge, please let me know via the form on the contact page.
Hammered from flat metal sheet by the ancient technique of anticlastic raising, which makes light, strong structures, these studs, with their sinuous curling shape and softly gleaming finish, are part of the same collection as my Cornucopia pendant, to which they are the perfect complement. With the pendant or on their own they will let you feel that you are putting your best foot forward on any big occasion, however glittering.
This pair of earrings would make a wonderful gift for any major celebration or to mark a milestone in someone's life. They can be kept looking lovely by this simple, environmentally conscious way of cleaning them.
Items in stock will normally be sent out within 5 working days; anything made to order in 2-4 weeks. Within the UK I send everything out by Royal Mail Special Delivery, at no additional cost to you. I will email you with the tracking number after posting. For customers outside the UK, I will pay the first £5.00 of postage but the buyer will be responsible for the balance and any fees or taxes which may be levied for delivery.
If you have any questions about this or any other piece, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.