This small contemporary pendant is made by hand from recycled silver. Its organic design sports refined, classic curves and the lightness and strength typical of anticlastic raising. The finish is soft and satiny, whether you choose lush gold vermeil or elegant silver. A charming gift for a loved one - or yourself.
- Comes in a choice of two colours, yellow gold vermeil (24carat) or plain silver.
- Hand-hammered by the technique of anticlastic raising, by me in my Hove studio.
- The pendant measures about 1cm x 0.8cm.
- Hangs from a Sterling silver snake chain with a choice of three lengths - 16"/40cm, 18"/45cm or 20"/50cm. The chain fastens with a lobster clip.
- Due to the high cost of international postage I cannot accept overseas orders for this pendant.
This light, delicate pendant with its unusual design hinting at Art Nouveau can be comfortably worn all day. It would make a thoughtful gift for a special person. Its discreet charm will appeal to those who wear jewellery for their own pleasure, not display.
Whether you choose the gold vermeil version or the silver version, the pendant can be cleaned by this simple technique which avoids harsh chemicals and protects the satin-matte finish.
I always post within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery at no extra cost to you. Sadly, due to the high cost of international postage, I am unable to accept overseas orders for this pendant or for any item under £100 in price.
In stock items will normally be despatched within 5 working days of the order being sent, made to order pieces in 2-4 weeks. I will email you with the tracking number after posting.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.