Ripple triple studs
These exquisite studs with their elegant organic lines, hammered texture and satin-matte finish are ideal bridal or special occasion wear. Their delicate curves, reminiscent of waves or and angel's wing, would perfectly complement an upswept hairstyle. Their design, based on natural form, evokes Art Nouveau yet remains timeless.
- Made from 100% recycled Ecosilver.
- Each stud measures 2.2cm/1" long by 0.9cm/0.4" wide.
- Secured with a pin and butterfly of Sterling silver.
- Light and easy to wear - put them in and forget you're wearing them.
- Worn with the upsweep following the outer curve of the ear.
- Made at my Hove workshop.
- If you would like your order gift-wrapped free of charge, please contact me via the form on the contact page.
These refined little studs, with their repeated parallel twists, refer obliquely to many natural forms without referencing any too obviously; the closest is probably the never-ending procession of the ocean's swell. Their delicacy belies the way they are made, hand-hammered from flat metal sheet by the technique of anticlastic raising, which gives them their strength and their seductive curves.
The Ripple studs belong to the same collection as my Ripple pendant and brooch and would look beautiful with either - or both! They would make a great gift for any major life milestone, be it a birthday, an anniversary of an outstanding achievement.
The studs can be kept looking clean and new by this simple, eco-friendly method.
I post all orders within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery, a tracked service. I will send you the tracking number as soon as the package is sent. For customers outside the UK, I will pay the first £5.00 of postage but the buyer will be responsible for the balance and any fees or taxes which may be levied for delivery. I aim to post in-stock items within 5 days; pieces made to order may take up to 4 weeks.
I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions or concerns. I'm always happy to hear from you.