Ripple single pendant
The clean, classic lines and bold organic design of this elegant pendant make it suitable for wear on any occasion. It’s unfussy enough to team with jeans and chic enough to wear with something more dressy. It would make a lovely gift for Christmas or a birthday.
- Made from recycled silver.
- Comes with a silver snake chain in a choice of three lengths – 40cm/16”, 45cm/18” or 50cm/20”.
- As it is made by the technique of anticlastic raising it is strong, light and very comfortable to wear.
- Measures roughly 4.3cm x 1.3cm.
- You can keep it clean and fresh with this simple method.
- Designed and made in Hove.
The pendant is part of my Ripple range and can be worn with any of the other pieces in it. It is probably best paired with the Ripple single studs or single drops [LINK], perfectly complementing their quiet appeal with the hammered texture and satiny, non-reflective finish they all share. Its restrained simplicity would fit well into an understated, discreet personal style.
I post all my UK orders by Royal Mail Special Delivery and my overseas orders by Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed. I don’t charge for postage, but customers outside the UK are responsible for any added charges such as taxes, duties, or extra delivery costs. Once the order is sent I will email you with the tracking details.
I am always happy to hear from you, so if you want to know more about this or any other item of jewellery on my site or have questions not covered by the FAQs, please email me using the form on the Contact Me page.