Ripple triple drop earrings
These graceful drop earrings, with their delicate organic form suggestive of wings or gently rolling waves, are ideal for a bride to wear on her wedding day, or for any special occasion. They would look gorgeous with an upswept hairstyle. Their elegant design, while entirely contemporary, nods toward Art Nouveau.
- Made from recycled Sterling silver.
- Fastened with a handmade silver hook.
- Comes in two sizes - the smaller earring measures 3.5cm/1.5" from the top of the hook. The larger earring measures 3.3cm x 1.5cm without the hook.
- Made by the technique of anticlastic raising, which makes them light but strong.
- Light and comfortable to wear - you can leave them in all day.
- Created at my studio in Hove.
The Ripple triple drops come from the same collection as, and look great teamed with, my Ripple pendant and Ripple brooch. Their soft, satin-matte finish partners perfectly with white, but also looks good with any colour of outfit - pair them with classic black for sophisticated glamour. They're not just for weddings - give them to mark an important life milestone or a major career achievement.
They can be kept looking lovely by this simple technique which protects the finish and avoids harsh chemicals.
All orders are despatched by tracked services. Within the UK, I use Royal Mail Special Delivery, free of charge. International orders are also posted free of charge but recipients are responsible for any taxes, duties or additional delivery costs. I will email you the tracking information as soon as the order is posted. I am currently not posting to countries in the EU due to the complexity of the new rules.
If there is anything else you would like to know about these earrings, or any of my jewellery, please contact me at email@example.com.