These discreet, light-weight studs with their elegant contemporary design and minimal styling are perfect for everyday wear. Style 1 curves gently underneath the ear whilst style 2 sits up from the ear and can be worn vertically or horizontally. These handmade studs are tasteful and understated yet stylish.
- Available in a choice of two styles.
- Choose from two colours, gold vermeil (thickly plated with 24 carat yellow gold) or silver.
- Each stud has a Sterling silver post and is secured with a Sterling butterfly.
- Made by hand from recycled silver in my Hove studio.
- Each stud is about 0.8cm in length.
- The studs have a subtle semi-matte finish.
The Demilune studs, whichever style you choose, are light and comfortable to wear because of the anticlastic hammering process by which they are produced. They can be worn all day without you even noticing them. With their unusual styling they will complement your unique self-presentation with a glint of silver or mellow yellow gold. They can be worn by anyone of any age, and would make a lovely birthday gift or stocking filler.
They can be kept looking spruce by this method which avoids harsh chemicals.
I always post orders within the UK using Royal Mail Special Delivery (free to you). I aim to despatch items in stock within 5 working days; items made to order take 2-4 weeks. I will email you with the tracking number after posting. For customers outside the UK, I will pay the first £5.00 of postage but the buyer will be responsible for the balance and any fees or taxes which may be levied for delivery.
If you have any further questions or concerns about these earrings or any of my jewellery, don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.