These discreet, light-weight studs with their elegant contemporary design and minimal styling are perfect for everyday wear. Style 1 curves gently underneath the ear whilst style 2 sits up from the ear and can be worn vertically or horizontally. These handmade studs are tasteful and understated yet stylish.
- Available in a choice of two styles.
- Choose from two colours, gold vermeil (thickly plated with 24 carat yellow gold) or silver.
- Each stud has a Sterling silver post and is secured with a Sterling butterfly.
- Made by hand from recycled silver in my Hove studio.
- Each stud is about 0.8cm in length.
- The studs have a subtle semi-matte finish.
- If you would like your order gift-wrapped free of charge, please let me know using the form on the contact page.
- Due to the high cost of international postage I will not accept overseas orders for these earrings.
The Demilune studs, whichever style you choose, are light and comfortable to wear because of the anticlastic hammering process by which they are produced. They can be worn all day without you even noticing them. With their unusual styling they will complement your unique self-presentation with a glint of silver or mellow yellow gold. They can be worn by anyone of any age, and would make a lovely birthday gift or stocking filler.
They can be kept looking spruce by this method which avoids harsh chemicals.
I always post orders within the UK using Royal Mail Special Delivery (free to you). I aim to despatch items in stock within 5 working days; items made to order take 2-4 weeks. I will email you with the tracking number after posting. I will not accept overseas orders for these earrings or for any other item below £100 in price as the cost of postage is prohibitive to me.
If you have any further questions or concerns about these earrings or any of my jewellery, don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.